Wellness Coaching and Wellness Retreats services can be offered in a person’s home, at their work place or at a designated location in their community. Wellness Retreats can also be offered in special tourist or travel destinations around the world. We can design a unique experience for you based on your budget and desired goals.
Each Sweet Livity™ Wellness Coaching or Wellness Retreat program is customized based on an individual’s or organization’s needs and can focus on one or more of the following aspects of rebuilding and regenerating a healthy way of well-being: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, economic, social and ecological.
Physical Health and Wellness Program
This aspect of the retreat program or organizational wellness program offers amenities and services designed to promote physical healing and wellness including:
- Stress relief education
- Behavior change programs
- Delicious and nutritious menus meeting special dietary needs
- Cooking classes
- Holistic bodywork healing therapies which may include (based on individual client needs and interests):
- Yoga classes
- Dance classes
- Martial Arts
Economic Health and Wellness Program
This aspect of the retreat program or organizational wellness program offers an array of learning opportunities designed to promote economic healing and wellness including:
- Healing approaches for developing an “abundance mindset”
- Practical strategies to generate, save and invest money based on an abundance mindset
- Visits to a local social enterprise
Mental, Emotional, Spiritual and Ecological Wellness Program
This aspect of the retreat program or organizational wellness program offers an array of amenities and services designed to promote mental, emotional, spiritual and ecological wellness including:
- Holistic Wellness Activities (based on individual client needs and interests):
- Art & Play Therapy
- Sound healing (e.g., toning, music)
- Dreaming and Visioning
- Spiritual Baths
- Garden and Nature Walks
- Life Coaching
- Nutrition and Cooking classes
- Writing as Therapy
- Theatre of the Oppressed
- Sweat Lodge
- Tension-Release Exercises/Somatic Work
- Connecting with Nature Activities:
- Access to the ocean/beach or forest/mountains (depending on locale)
- Access to outdoor activities
- Nature Hikes and Discovery Tours
- Sports (volleyball, soccer/football)
- Beach and water sports
- Connecting with Community Activities offered by local artists and residents for clients to interact in a fun, social environment.
- Arts and Crafts services
- Textile Weaving
- Music services
- Sound-proof music room for people to play instruments brought from home
- Drumming Classes
- Singing Classes
- Access to local non-denominational spiritual service held which is led by a diverse group of local faith leaders
- Weekly talent show
- Opening reception and closing ceremony events
- Field trips to various local communities (e.g., villages and towns) to explore aspects of the local culture of interest to participants
- Touring a school, local social enterprise or a farmer’s market.
- Arts and Crafts services
“What benefits can I expect from Sweet Livity™ Wellness Coaching and Wellness Retreats?”
Sweet Livity™ uses an approach that focuses on extracting more quality or wellness from daily life and work. Clients benefit from a Sweet Livity™ encounter by experiencing an increased sense of aliveness, vitality and inspiration. With tools to sustain optimal well-being, people who engage with Sweet Livity™ will experience improved wellness and happiness and produce more powerful results in the world.
“How can I access Sweet Livity™ Wellness Coaching and Wellness Retreats?”
Sweet Livity™ has been taking its Wellness Retreats and Coaching on the road since the fall of 2011 — bringing them directly to where you live, work and play!
Sweet Livity™ offers its Wellness Coaching both in-person and virtually, allowing clients to be served in easily accessible ways.The Sweet Livity™ mobile delivery system offers individuals and organizations the opportunity to benefit from a Wellness Retreat without having to travel to a far-off location; you can create wellness wherever you are.
Imagine…no matter where your work or daily life takes you, you can have accessible wellness retreats and coaching available to you whenever and however you most need it. You can experience healing within the comfort of your home, organization and local community. Get ready to restore body, mind, heart and soul in a cultural oasis of rest, renewal and restoration.
An individual or group may also request Sweet Livity™ to arrange a Wellness Coaching or Wellness Retreat program at a beautiful destination away from home and usual routine.
To learn more about Sweet Livity™ Wellness Coaching and Wellness Retreats, Contact Us.
Receive a Complimentary Wellness Coaching Session
To receive your complimentary coaching session, please complete our short survey. The survey will take about 5-8 minutes to complete. Your responses are kept confidential and will help us get to know you better. Take the survey