Each Sweet Livity™ Wellness Retreat or Organizational Wellness Program is customized based on an individual’s or organization’s needs and can focus on one or more of the following aspects of health: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, economic, social and environmental.
A Wellness Retreat can be offered in a person’s home, at their work place or at a designated location in their community. Wellness Retreats can also be offered in special tourist or travel destinations around the world.
Organizational Wellness Programs are designed as a blend of on-site, mobile and virtual employee wellness programs for nonprofit organizations and for-profit social enterprises.
- Physical Health and Wellness Program:
- This aspect of the wellness retreat or organizational wellness program which offers an array of amenities and services designed to promote physical healing and wellness including:
- Fresh air environment
- Pure, ionized water
- Private sunbathing
- Delicious and nutritious menus meeting special dietary needs
- Cooking classes
- Holistic bodywork healing therapies which may include (based on individual client needs and interests):
- Ear Candling
- Yoga classes
- Stretch and Strength classes
- Gentle Aerobics classes
- Dance classes
- Nutrition and Cooking classes
- Martial Arts
- Economic Health and Wellness Program
- This aspect of the retreat program or organizational wellness program which offers an array of learning opportunities designed to promote economic healing and wellness including:
- Healing approaches for developing an “abundance mindset”
- Practical strategies to generate, save and invest money based on an abundance mindset
- Visits to a local social enterprise
- Mental, Emotional and Spiritual Wellness Program
- This aspect of the retreat program or organizational wellness program which offers an array of amenities and services designed to promote mental, emotional and spiritual wellness including:
- Holistic mental, emotional and spiritual healing therapies, which may include (based on individual client needs and interests):
- Play Therapy
- Sound healing (e.g., toning, music)
- Dreaming and Visioning
- Spiritual Baths
- Meditation Classes
- Emotional Detoxification Classes
- Gardening Classes
- Garden and Nature Walks
- Indoor and Outdoor Meditation Spaces
- Reading/Listening room with books and music
- Life Coaching
- Indoor Games
- Writing as Therapy
- Embodied Awareness
- Theatre of the Oppressed
- Mandala Art
- Holotropic BreathworkTM
- Shamanic Journey
- Tension-Release Exercises/Somatic Work
- Connecting with Nature Activities:
- Access to the ocean/beach or forest/mountains (depending on locale)
- Access to outdoor activities
- Nature Hikes and Discovery Tours
- River Tours
- Garden and Organic Farm Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Sports (volleyball, soccer/football)
- Beach and water sports
- Kayaks and Canoes
- Floating Cabanas
- Connecting with Community Activities offered by local artists and residents for clients to interact in a fun, social environment.
- Arts and Crafts services
- Textile Weaving
- Music services
- Sound-proof music room for people to play instruments brought from home
- Drumming Classes
- Singing Classes
- Access to local non-denominational spiritual service held which is led by a diverse group of local faith leaders
- Weekly talent show
- Opening reception and closing ceremony events
- Field trips to various local communities (e.g., villages and towns) to explore aspects of the local culture of interest to participants
- Touring a school, local social enterprise or a farmer’s market.
- Arts and Crafts services
“What benefits can I expect from a Sweet Livity™ Wellness Retreat or Organizational Wellness Program?”
Sweet Livity™ uses an approach that focuses on extracting more quality or “Livity” from daily life and work. The aim is to support individuals and groups to promote and sustain healthy living and work environments which are creative, engaging, life affirming and fun. Clients benefit from a Sweet Livity™ encounter by experiencing an increased sense of aliveness, vitality and inspiration. With tools to sustain optimal well-being, people who engage with Sweet Livity™ will experience improved health and happiness and produce more powerful results in the world.
“How can I access a Sweet Livity™ Wellness Retreat or Organizational Wellness Program?”
Sweet Livity™ has been taking its Wellness Retreats on the road since the fall of 2012 — bringing them directly to where you live, work and play! The Sweet Livity™ Wellness Retreats mobile delivery system offers individuals and organizations the opportunity to benefit from a retreat without having to travel to a far-off location.
Imagine…you can experience a dynamic retreat program within the comfort of your home, organization and local community. Get ready to restore body, mind, heart and soul in a cultural oasis of rest, renewal and restoration.
An individual or group may also request Sweet Livity™ to arrange a Wellness Retreat at a beautiful destination away from home and usual routine.
For organizations interested in developing or expanding employee Organizational Wellness Programs, Sweet Livity™ offers a free consultation service using the process of Co-design. Co-design is the process and outcome of joint planning, designing, responsibility and goal setting of a project. Co-design is intended to eliminate power dynamics, promote joint ownership and give voice to all involved in the project.
To book a Sweet Livity™ Wellness Retreat or a free consultation for an Organizational Wellness Program, Contact Us.